Tuesday 5 July 2011

Music Video Prelim Task



Above is the final product that we created in practice for the real shoot of 5ive's 'Everybody Get Up' that we will be filming in just under 2 weeks. I had a lot of fun filming it, and hopefully that is conveyed in the final product created. We only spent roughly an hour filming this footage, and about 1 and a half hours editing it. For such a rushed piece, I feel it came out rather well.

For the real shoot, I feel there are people who are better actors and performers who would be better in the main roles and for that reason, I am only auditioning for background roles. Any of the available background roles is fine. However, if needed, I would be willing to play any of the available roles as I feel that I am capable of doing a convincing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment